Ergonomical handle, made of bamboo, a natural microbial material. The stiffer plant fiber brushes are ideal for pots and pans. Pair with our toxin free dish soap.
Over time, you'll notice your wooden brush will develop a darker patina and may even crack in the wood grains. These are natural signs of an aging brush and are caused by exposure to water and should not affect the overall performance of your brush.
The differnece between a wood pot brush and a plastic brush, a wood pot brush will biodegrade after it's ready to retire, a plastic brush will not.
Ways to help care for your brush:
- Treat with wood salve
- Keep dry between uses
- Periodically clean in a bowl of vinegar and leave, bristles down to dry
The bristles are made of natural vegetable fibers. Before use the fibers may have a smell that will change over time with use.
We are family owned and operated and really appreciate your order, happy dances happen daily. We try our best to process orders as quickly as possible with our fulfillment staff size of 2 people. Our current processing time is between 4-7 business days. (This does not include shipping transit time)
Orders with Dish Soap may take up to 3 additional days to process. We make two large batches weekly of dish soap, the soap curing time varies seasonally with temperature and humidity changes.
We always ship plastic free. We choose to use USPS as our standard courier because of their commitment to sustainability.
Depending on the size of your order, shipping options include Priority Mail (2-5 days) or for smaller packages, First Class (5-7 days). Transit time can vary, depending on your location, the shipping time provided at checkout is an estimate.
First Class does not come with insurance. If your first class package is lost or damaged by USPS, we are unable to ship a replacement or provide a refund.
- If you have an address that is undeliverable by USPS, please contact us prior to ordering to find out other carrier options or add “do not ship USPS” at notes in checkout.
- If you have received a tracking number, we have shipped your package. If USPS has not scanned your package within 48 hrs of receiving your tracking number, please notifiy us promptly so that we may investigate and locate your package within the USPS organization.
- If an incorrect address was provided with your order and the package has to be re routed and reshipped, you'll be responsible for paying full shipping for the reshipment and if necessary the replacement order- please make sure to provide your correct address.
- Once a package has been confirmed as delivered, we are not responsible for stolen or missing packages, you'll need to file a claim with USPS.
We do not accept returns or exchanges. We feel this is helpful in minimizing our carbon footprint. Please shop with intention and always feel free to reach out to us with questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyers remorse? We are happy to cancel your order as long as we have not shipped it yet. Email us at email@example.com with your order number and request to cancel your order.
Damaged or Incorrect Shipment
If your order arrives damaged or incorrectly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the delivery confirmation with the following:
- Your first and last name and order number, if possible
- A picture of the entire contents of your order.
We'll respond to your email within 1 business day.
Sending a Gift?
Add a gift box and your items to your cart and we'll package up your custom gift for you. Don't forget to add your gift note in the gift box product page.
We are unable to offer corporate or bulk discounts or free shipping on bulk orders at this time.
If you prefer not to include a gift box but do want to include a gift message with your order, please add your gift message in the notes at checkout.
We've chosen quality, natural ingredients and materials for our products. We use them in our own homes with our families, we hope you enjoy them as much as we do.