Joan of Artware
The Petite Heroine Small
This breezy, bohemian-inspired design features 5 alternating strands of deluxe European leather in irridescant blue lilac and silver-plated beads and tubes. The ultra-strong, twist-off sterling silver-plated magnetic clasp adds additional style, security and ease of on-and-off functionality.
The Petite Heroine is 10mm wide (approximately 1/2") and 6.5" long.
For an accurate fit, measure wrist with a flexible measuring tape just above the wrist bone (towards the elbow). This piece looks best when worn slightly loose, with some movement, so be sure to add at least 1/2" when selecting a bracelet size.
We choose to use USPS as our standard courier because of their commitment to sustainability.
Depending on the size of your order, shipping options include Priority Mail (3-5 days) or First Class (5-7 days). Please note First Class does not come with insurance. If your package is lost by USPS, we are unable to ship a replacement.
- If you have an address that is undeliverable by USPS, please contact us prior to ordering to find out other carrier options or add “do not ship USPS” at notes in checkout.
- If you have received a tracking number, we have shipped your package. If you have received your tracking number and have not received your packaged in a reasonable time, and your tracking number status has not been updated to delivered, please contact us so we may help you track down your package with USPS.
- If an incorrect address was provided with your order and the package has to be re routed and reshipped, you'll be responsible for paying full shipping for the reshipment and if necessary the replacement order- please make sure to provide your correct address.
- Once a package has been confirmed as delivered, we are not responsible for stolen or missing packages.
- Deliveries can sometimes be delayed, unfortunately this is not in our control. If you need to overnight a package to guarantee delivery time, please email us for additional shipping options above our standard $5 shipping service.
- Any shipping updates will be added to our website header.
Our current processing time is at 4-7 business days. (This does not include shipping transit time)
Orders with Dish Soap may take up to 5 days to process. We make two large batches weekly of dish soap, the soap curing time varies seasonally with temperature change.
In all of our shipments, we use kraft paper, recyclable padding and corrugated cardboard padding so that all of our shipping components can quicly biodegrade or be recycled.
We choose to use USPS as our standard courier because of their commitment to sustainability. They have over 7,000 walking routes, helping reduce carbon emissions and their priority mail boxes meet the Sustainable Forestry Initiative ® or Forest Stewardship Council ® certification standards and include at least 30% recycled content. The post office delivers your mail every day, why add another courier/more carbon emissions to the mix?
Reduce and Reuse when possible.
We do not accept returns, however if you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com We feel this is helpful in minimizing our carbon footprint. Please shop with intent and always feel free to reach out to us with questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your item arrives damaged, please email email@example.com within 24 hours of the delivery confirmation with the following:
1) Your first and last name and order number if possible
2) A picture of the damaged item
We'll respond to your email within 1 business day. Please note that scratches in soaps or packaging do not qualify as damaged goods. A broken item would be considered damage.
Sending a Gift?
Add a gift box and your items to your cart and we'll package up your custom gift for you. Don't forget to add your gift note in the gift box product page.
If you prefer not to include a gift box but do want to include a gift message with your order, please add your gift message in the notes at checkout.
We've chosen quality, natural ingredients and materials for our products. We use them in our own homes with our families, we hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
The Petite Heroine Small